Appcelerator is a privately held mobile technology company based in San Jose, California. Its main products are Titanium, an open-source software development kit for cross-platform mobile development.
Appcelerator Platform accelerates delivery times, offers high-performing native apps and increases operational efficiencies for leading online real estate destination.
Appcelerator Platform accelerates delivery times, offers high-performing native apps and increases operational efficiencies for leading online real estate destination’
Founded in 2006.
- As of February 2013, 10 percent of all smartphones worldwide ran Titanium-built apps. As of August in the same year, Titanium had amassed nearly 500,000 developer registrations.
- Single integrated platform that covered all aspects of the mobile lifecycle.
- Ability to deliver native cross-platform apps with the highest speed and performance.
- Ability to build reusable assets such as UI widgets to accelerate delivery times for new apps across brands and geographies.
- An elastically scaling enterprise-grade MBaaS to manage large amounts of real estate data, that can notify users via push notification when they approach properties matching their search criteria.
- Automated regression testing integrated into the build process to execute test suites across 30 different mobile device types saving one to two weeks per QA cycle.
- Reporting and analytics to obtain visibility into the user experience to make continuous improvements such as feature enhancements and new innovations.
Features of Appcelerator Titanium:
- Supports iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile
- User-friendly app builder
- Multi-lingual interface
- Live app preview
- Reusable code
- Connect to web services
- Direct access to APIs
- Incorporate 3rd party libraries
- Supports Java, Objective-C and Swift Code