BigCommerce is the world’s leading cloud e-commerce platform for established and rapidly-growing businesses. Combining enterprise functionality, an open architecture and app ecosystem, and market-leading performance, BigCommerce enables businesses to grow online sales with 80% less cost, time and complexity than on-premise software.
Founded in 2009
BigCommerce is an all-in-one eCommerce tool that packs a lot of powerful features into a single platform. It comes with professional hosting built-in, payment integration, advanced marketing tools, and the security you’d want backing your online store.
- Abandoned Cart Calculator
- 3DCart Bandwidth Calculator
- Total Cost of Ownership Calculator
Specialties: E-Commerce Software, Shopping Cart Software, Hosted E-commerce Solution, and Internet Marketing
BigCommerce Standard –$29.95/month.
- BigCommerce Next (BCN): This is an upgrade to the original shopping functionality. BCN is what sets the BigCommerce platform apart from their competitors – Shopify and Volusion.
- Large App Store: BigCommerce includes a large number of features that are already integrated into the shopping cart. However, it is also possible to use third-party apps to add more functions to your online store.
- Ease of Use: This is very easy to use the platform. With its clear user interface, you can simplify daily store tasks. This shows that the company understands not everyone who manages the e-store is an expert in technology, so it has made BigCommerce effortless for anyone to use.
- Quick & Secure transactions: BigCommerce is a hosted shopping cart so hosting is a part of every plan. As a store-owner, you are not required to buy a separate hosting account. A faster website provides many benefits such as repeat customers, increased sales, and a better search engine ranking.
- Website Builder
- Domain name
- Secure shopping cart
- Product catalog
- Payment gateway
- Marketing tools
- Hosting & Security
- Images & Photos
- Delivery/Event Dates
- Social Media Marketing
- Products & Merchandising
- Shopping Comparison Engines
- Product Options & Bundling
National Retail Federation
The National Retail Federation is the world’s largest retail trade association. Its members include department stores, specialty, discount, catalog, Internet, and independent retailers, chain restaurants, and grocery stores.
Shoptalk is the world’s largest retail and ecommerce conference. Our 8,000+ attendees tell us that Shoptalk is also the industry’s best event, describing their experience as amazing, educational, energizing, exciting, insightful, inspiring, productive and fun.
Bliss is a multi-channel spa and retail product company headquartered in Downtown New York.
Business Insider is a fast-growing business site with deep financial, media, tech, and other industry verticals.
Bon Bon Bon
Alexandra Clark was born into a chocolate loving family who wasnʼt surprised at all when at 19, she announced that she had decided to dedicate her life to the art of chocolate.
New Chapter honors the whole-food integrity of every ingredient, supplying essential goodness that benefits body, soul, and Earth.
The Mountain is a global lifestyle brand that focuses on telling stories by outfitting its customers in unique, bold designs that help project their personalities and passions to the outside world.
- Standard Plan – $29.95/mont
- Plus – $79.95/month or $71.95/month (billed annually)
- Pro – $249.95/month or $224.95/month (billed annually)
- Enterprise – By quote