Corona Labs, based in San Francisco, CA, is reinventing how the world builds mobile and desktop apps, games and eBooks. Our flagship product, Corona, is the world’s most advanced 2D development platform, empowering developers to build for iOS, Android, Kindle, macOS and Windows desktop, Apple TV and Google TV with a single code base.
Specialties: Mobile Development, Cross-platform development, iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Mobile apps, mobile, Desktop Apps, Windows Apps, and Mac Desktop Apps
- It gives you a chance to hold full rights to the Lua code that you used to develop your project. Hire Corona SDK developer Thus, with such advantages, Corona SDK is one of the best cross-platform game engines available.
- Single code base.
- Quicker monetization.
- Rights to the source code.
- Corona is based on this and it is one of the simplest programming languages to learn. It is cross-platform as it is written in ANSI C and has a relatively simple C API.
- The software has two operational modes: the Corona Simulator and Corona Native.
- With the Corona Simulator, you build your app directly from the Corona Simulator.
- Corona Native allows you to integrate your Lua code and assets with an Xcode or Android Studio project to build your app and include native features Hire Corona SDK developer.
AdMob is a mobile advertising company founded by Omar Hamoui. The name AdMob is a portmanteau for “advertising on mobile”.
AppLovin’s mission is to build the fabric that connects app developers of all sizes with their ideal consumers around the globe.
The leading in-app video advertising platform for performance marketers. Our mission is to deliver the highest value users through engaging video ads.