With the help of these programming languages, the mobile application developer will be able to design the creative user interface and introduce user-friendly features for their targeted audience.
- It is based on SASS UI framework which is specifically designed and optimized for mobile operating systems that also provides lots of UI components for creating robust mobile applications.
- It offers a wide range of custom elements and methods to develop interactive mobile apps by using AngularJS. Ionic Framework provides an entire native mobile app like functionality found in native mobile app development SDKs.
- Platform Independent Framework: Ionic can recognize the platform specific advanced CSS proportional to the native look and feel on different mobile operating systems. It reduces the requirement for code changing as it gives the codes of mobile-optimized HTML, JS, and CSS components. Aside from this, Ionic incorporates into AngularJS, which turns into a robust structure that makes code more manageable. This engages startup businesses to turn out more of the latest ideas at a reduced cost.
- Cross-Platform Mobile App Development: Building an application without a moment’s delay is essential, and it should be compatible with all mobile devices. However, Ionic takes less time, resources, and effort, and aids in giving a unified look and feel. Besides, Ionic helps with building applications quickly and with expertise, and deploys standard tools with a solitary code base.
- Default User Interface: Ionic has many default CSS and JS parts that cover the vast majority of the basic things you need to make a mobile application. For example: sliding menus, shape inputs, caches, routes, tabs, sliding boxes, and much more. The default styles are basic, smooth, and you can without a doubt redo them by adding pre-defined CSS classes to the component.
- Based on AngularJS: With regards to creating mobile and web applications, AngularJS is a broadly preferred framework for designers. The extensions to HTML’s sentence structure offered by AngularJS are extremely useful for mobile app designers. The Ionic structure utilizes AngularJS to offer a bunch of center functionalities to the designer with the goal that they can incorporate alluring components into the application. AngularJS is an ideal approach to make program based applications, while with the assistance of the Ionic structure, versatile designers can make hybrid applications and web applications.
- Easy To Move across Several Platforms: Ionic framework based mobile applications are capable of giving your user a native like feel-factor. The Ionic framework gives you an opportunity to build a hybrid app and spread it across all major platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows or any other mobile operating system. When you launch a hybrid application across several platforms, the application automatically changes theme as per the mobile operating system to maintain the native feel.