Joomla is a free and open-source content management system(CMS) for publishing web contents.
- It is built using model–view–controller web application framework.
- It is used to build websites and online applications.
- It is separated into front-end templates and back-end templates.
- Joomla is built using PHP, Object Oriented Programming, software design patterns and MySQL.
- Joomla is a software which keeps track of the entire data such as text, photos, music, document, etc., which will be available on your website.
- It is an open source platform and available for free.
- Joomla is designed to be easy to install and set up even if you’re not an advanced user.
- Since Joomla is so easy to use, as a web designer or developer, you can quickly build sites for your clients. With minimal instructions to the clients, clients can easily manage their sites on their own.
- It is very easy to edit the content as it uses WYSIWYG editor (What You See Is What You Get is a user interface that allows the user to directly manipulate the layout of the document without having a layout command).
- It ensures the safety of data content and doesn’t allow anyone to edit the data.
- By default, Joomla is compatible with all browsers.
- The templates are very flexible to use.
- Media files can be uploaded easily in the article editor tool.
- Provides easy menu creation tool.
Joomla has its own powerful built-in features such as:
- User Manager − It allows managing the user information such as permission to edit, access, publish, create or delete the user, change the password and languages. The main part of the user manager is Authentication.
- Content Manager − It allows managing the content using WYSIWYG editor to create or edit the content in a very simple way.
- Banner Manager − It is used to add or edit the banners on the website.
- Template Manager − It manages the designs that are used on the website. The templates can be implemented without changing the content structure within a few seconds.
- Media Manager − It is the tool for managing the media files and folder in which you can easily upload, organize and manage your media files into your article editor tool.
- Contact Manager − It allows to add contacts, managing the contact information of the particular users.
- Web Link Manager − The link resource is provided for user of the site and can be sorted into categories.
JLexArt is widely recognized as a Source of FREE Hi-Quality Joomla Extension. We focus on the design, functionality and usability of both Free Hi-Quality Products and Commercial Products. JLexArt has supplied a wide range of extensions, with a constant improvement in the quality of its products, since its birth in 2013