Cross Platform Mobile App Developers, Cross Platform applications are apps with a single code base which can be used to run on different mobile operating systems like Android, iOS, Windows, BlackBerry.
There are many benefits from developing a cross-platform app like less time consumption, less development cost, code re-usability, etc. Today, there are various cross platforms mobile application development tools, platforms, and frameworks in the market which help developers deliver quality applications.
- Rapid app development with a reduced cost: Multi-platform mobile app development follows an inversely proportional equation between the deployment and cost shared. Faster development of a mobile app reduces its cost. Additionally, the code developed is reusable for other projects on either of the mobile platforms. It indirectly saves cost as an organization does not have to re-invest in developing a new mobile application from scratch.
- Better plugins: Cross-platform Development environments such as Appcelerator and Phone Gap have a huge library of plugins, enabling easier access to plugins over either of the mobile platforms.
- Uniformity: Using cross-platform app development ensures that the overall look of the app can be maintained across all platforms since the same set of codes are being utilized. Customers find an app cumbersome and inefficient if they need to use different methodologies for accessing the same app across different mobile phones.
- Reusability of Codes: One of the best things with cross-platform mobile application development is, once the app is developed, it can be launched on multiple OS. It is not needed to write codes or sequences for each platform individually. Instead, you can simply reuse those bits in upcoming projects and different platforms.
- Plugins: Most of the cross-platform frameworks include plugins that let you create a native library and integrate it into the SDKs’ like Phone Gap, Appcelerator Titanium, and Rhodes. This helps you develop apps with most advanced features and tasks.
- Reasonable Costs: This can be the best benefit with cross-platform mobile application development. Developing a single app for all platforms costs less money when compared to those on independent platforms.
- Service Support: Almost all cross-platform frameworks comes with the option to directly communicate with cloud services, from which you could achieve an excellent support.
- Fast Compilation: Compiling hybrid mobile apps is faster and effective when compared to that of other native apps.
- Simple Testing: Testing is made absolutely simple with the cross-platform framework. Hence, it wouldn’t take much time to launch the app.