hybrid app developer
However, instead of targeting a mobile browser, hybrid applications target a Web View hosted inside a native container. This enables them to do things like access hardware capabilities of the mobile device.
This plug-in includes APIs for accessing the device’s accelerometer, contacts, camera, and more. There is also a number of plug-ins that are built and maintained by the developer community at-large.
- Avoid the limitations of the Apple App Store: To deploy an application on the Apple App Store, the app has to be submitted and there is a waiting time for validation. The delay will vary depending on the time of the year but also depending on whether it is a first submission or an update. It generally takes between 1 to 7 days. Hybrid apps thus offer a great advantage for developers who wish to update their app frequently as it is not necessary to resubmit the new version if the modifications haven’t touched native code.
- Reusing the code of the web app part: The code is written once and deployed across all mobile platforms.
- Reducing development time and costs: The code is written once, which substantially reduces development time and costs compared to native apps which require development for iOS and development for Android.
A feature of Hybrid Apps:
- Reduced Development Costs: Building a hybrid mobile app is relatively cheaper and gets the task done sooner than any native or web mobile app. In the fiercely competitive digital era where ‘time to market’ has become critical than ever, cost efficiency plays a vital role in helping enterprises build and get their product to the market in no time. With the help of a set of libraries and various development frameworks such as Xamarin and Phone Gap, hybrid app developers can accelerate the development process and submit the app to various app stores to apparently save both time and cost. Improved
- UI/UX: A consistent user experience across multiple mobile platforms is one of the main reasons behind the hybrid app’s popularity. Users expect the app to be instantly responsive on different devices and deliver a glitch-free experience. hybrid app developer, hybrid app are based on the idea of “information is just a tap away”. And while it displays data faster and adjusts to different device screen configurations immediately, it also resolves the issues of the fluctuating data streaming capabilities. Being lightweight, the hybrid app UI can also load the high-definition graphics and content quickly.
- Ease of Integration: Like native apps, hybrid apps leverage the device’s internal programming system through an overlay which helps to enable seamless synchronization with other compatible apps. This reduces the integration issues for developers. In turn, the hybrid apps work well with the device’s native applications such as camera, messaging, GPS, etc. to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Offline Support: Hybrid apps store the device’s API to save offline data that helps to load the application quickly. It partially stores information that the users can access at the time of poor or no connectivity. Since a majority of users want to reduce their mobile data consumption and have an uninterrupted access to app’s data, a hybrid app is capable of providing just that – offline app accessibility without performance glitches. It is one of the primary reasons why hybrid mobile apps are the best when compared to native mobile apps.
- Simplified Maintenance: Unlike a web application, a hybrid app is designed to make use of all the features available in the mobile device. Though native apps also utilize all the device features, maintaining it is quite a challenge for users and hybrid app developer alike. Developers have to roll out new updates in the form of new versions and users are required update the app every time a new version is launched. A hybrid app bypasses versioning and makes app maintenance as simple as updating a web page, that too in real time. This level of flexibility further facilitates the scalability needs of an enterprise.