- .NET is a programming framework created by Microsoft that developers can use to create applications more easily.
- .NET is an open source, cross-platform used for developing web, mobile, gaming, artificial intelligence and internet of things apps.
- We could write our .NET apps in C#, F#, or Visual Basic.
- .NET creates a unified environment that allows developers to create programs in C++, Java or Virtual Basic.
- Interfaces easily with Windows or Microsoft.
- All tools and IDEs have been pre-tested and are easily available in the Microsoft Developer Network.
- UI best practices are more consistent.
- .Net applications are highly monitored and managed to help application available to handle requests.
- Cross-platform & container support
- Asynchronous via async/await
- Unified MVC & Web API frameworks
- Multiple environments and development mode
- WebSockets & SignalR
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Protection
- “Self hosted” Web Applications
- Extensible Output Caching
Raygun gives you a window into how users are really experiencing your software applications. Detect, diagnose and resolve issues that are affecting end users with greater speed and accuracy.