Hire Ruby on Rails Developers, sometimes known as “RoR” or just “Rails,” is an open source framework for Web development in Ruby, an object-oriented programming (OOP) language similar to Perl and Python.
Rails Team is a division of Fourth Media Technologies, a software development and consulting company with a clear focus on delivering next generation web 2.0 application to businesses.
With a focus on Agile processes and technologies, Rails Team is one of the fastest growing technology firms in western India. We pride our processes and expertise which has won the admiration of customers from across the globe. The company has actively contributed to open source movement and Hire Ruby on Rails Developers now looking forward to establishing a global presence in Ruby on Rails domain.
Written in: Ruby
- It’s time-efficient.
- Ruby on Rails contains many ready-made plugins and modules, which allow developers not to waste time on writing boilerplate code.
- It’s proven that RoR teams build applications 30–40% faster than teams using other programming languages and frameworks. It’s consistent.
- It’s Perfect For Web Technologies
- Ruby on Rails is open source software, so not only is it free to use, you can also help make it better. More than 4,500 people already have contributed code to Rails.
- To learn more about why Rails is so different from many other web-application frameworks and paradigms, examine The Rails Doctrine.
- Symbol garbage collector
- Module #prepend
- Keyword arguments
- Action Mailer
- Action view
Airbnb is an American company which operates an online marketplace and hospitality service for people to lease or rent short-term lodging including holiday cottages, apartments, homestays, hostel beds, or hotel rooms, to participate in or facilitate experiences related to tourism such as walking tours, and to make reservations at restaurants.
Crunchbase is the leading destination for company insights from early-stage startups to the Fortune 1000. Get insights into your competition.
Ask.fm is a global social networking site where users create profiles and can send each other questions. It was once a form of anonymous social media that encouraged questions to be submitted anonymously.