- Speed: From the end user’s perspective, it doesn’t matter on what platform or what type of coding is used to generate the app. All that they care about is the speed and responsiveness. Sencha makes use of hardware acceleration to improve the speed and performance of the app on different platforms.
- Customizable User Interface:Another important feature that the end user will think about. A user-friendly interface makes it easy to operate the app. So, more people will tend to use it. Loaded with widgets, easy-to-use API and extensible component models, this mobile application offers loads of personalization opportunities. The UI also features scores of buttons, cards, icons, tabs, carousels and more for easy customization.
- Data Management: By breaking up data management into smaller packages such as Proxy, Store, Writer and Reader, Sencha offers efficient performance.
- Graphs:Drawings and charts are designed in the Vector format, which mean better quality and clarity.
- Infinite Scrolling Grid:An interesting feature of this framework, the infinite scrolling grid allows easy grouping of different attributes for effortless retrieval.
- Security:With loads of personal as well as professional data stored on your mobile phone, data security becomes very important. Sencha is a very secure framework, and can be used for a variety of applications.
- It supports common touch gestures built from touch events, which are Web standards but supported only by Android, iOS, and some touch enabled devices.
- These are tap, double tap, swipe, scroll, and pinch. Since Sencha touch is HTML5 based, the layouts it offers are extremely adaptive in nature.
- MVC Architecture
- Transitions, animations and adaptive UI