Smart Contract Audit:
- The primary goal of our Smart Contract Audit is to provide blockchain companies the confidence needed to conduct an ICO or token sale. We have developed a number of analysis and review techniques to effectively minimize the risk of logic errors or vulnerabilities. Smart contract audit is typically paired with our ICO Security Audit, which validates the maturity of your entire organization giving investors confidence. A review is typically carried out first as a readiness audit early in development and then the official audit just before the ICO begins.
- It Identifies security vulnerabilities and functional issues in your smart contracts.
- Smart contracts provide a way to programmatically govern relationships between multiple entities, without the need for a middleman. The security implications of this new paradigm are far-reaching, requiring small teams of developers to protect potentially millions of dollars of assets.
Smart contracts blockchain:
Smart Contracts Blockchain are self-executing contracts with the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller is directly written into lines of code. The code and the agreements contained therein exist across a distributed, decentralized blockchain network.
Audit of Blockchain Smart Contracts:
- A Smart Contract audit is a process investigating carefully a piece of code, in this case, a Solidity contract to find bugs, vulnerabilities and risks before the code is deployed and used in the main Ethereum’s network where it won’t be modifiable.
- It’s just for discussion purposes.
- Smart Contracts Audit Services :
- Smart contracts guarantee total automation, decentralization, and increased transparency of many online processes.
- But, there is a need to ensure the security of smart contracts too.
To provide our readers with a thorough understanding of what smart contracts are and how exactly they impact the way modern businesses make deals, we’ve prepared this guide.
- Contract management or contract administration is the management of contracts made with customers, vendors, partners, or employees.
- The personnel involved in contract administration required to negotiate, support and manage effective contracts are often expensive to train and retain.
Contract management platform:
- Icertis ICM Platform has been used.
- Icertis Contract Management is cloud-based and built on the Microsoft Azure platform